A hosting services has been developed to offer secure, fast and efficient hosting services for WordPress websites and help website developers make an educated decision before they buy hosting for their WordPress clients.
There is so much misinformation and lack of support from hosting providers who do not know how to support WordPress, that its difficult sometimes to know which one to host with.
As WordPress developers ourselves, we became very frustrated with the services available within the USA and Canada and decided to go about doing it firstly, for our own clients’ sites and now for all developers and business owners.
We are pleased to offer an affordable selection of USA and Canada based Linux WordPress hosting solutions. Our hosting plans provide excellent uptime statistics, a fast dependable network, uncrowded servers, generous disk space and bandwidth, with outstanding client support.
As your site requirements change over time, your hosting package can easily be upgraded to suit your changing needs.
Our Entry plan is ideal for personal web site owners and small businesses. Our Standard plan is suitable for medium-sized businesses and our Advanced plan and Pro plan are designed for e-commerce sites and larger businesses. For sites requiring large amounts of bandwidth and resources, we offer our Max plan.
We provide quick and helpful 24/7 client support via the friendly and knowledgeable staff on our help desk. We also offer an extensive online help system with web hosting tutorials and a comprehensive knowledge base to answer your frequently asked questions.
If you have any queries about our hosting packages or would like help choosing the best hosting plan to suit your needs, please feel free to contact us»
Thanks again for visiting!
A little background on us.
WP Host Secure .com is a privately-held – by HQ Secure Ltd. – web hosting company. We are based on Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA. In business since 1992, we are a growing e-Consultancy and now, a WordPress host provider.
Our business approach
We have a simple yet challenging business rule: to provide quality web hosting that works. Although there are a vast number of web host providers on the Internet today, there are few truly good WordPress hosts. We work hard to provide quality and affordable local USA and Canada web hosting services, from our outstanding uptime to our dedicated support.
With this business rule in mind, we are very conscientious about Internet technology. We invest enormous amounts of time and research into choosing the right tools, services and technologies to offer our clients.
We exclusively use Apache servers, PHP and MySQL for hosting and website development. This combination has repeatedly proven itself to deliver the best performance, features and value for money when compared to similar web technologies.
We feel it is important for US and Canada web sites to be hosted in a Los Angeles data center rather than in an overseas facility. Having servers located in the US guarantees faster web site access for USA and Canadian site visitors. It also provides web site owners with the security of having their sites in a data center that is subject to US laws and regulations.
Our Data Center
We maintain and operate a state-of-the-art data center; offering private suites, locked cabinets, multi-tenant open rack space, managed application servers, flexible network and Internet connectivity and all the accompanying service options.
Operate your critical business applications and IT infrastructure in the type of environment these important assets deserve. Our network operations center technicians handle the maintenance and management of these complex facilities and infrastructure enabling you to reap the benefits of a world-class facility with minimum investment of resources and up-front capital.
Some of the many benefits of leveraging a professionally managed data center include: * Increased bandwidth with lower costs
* Greater network and power redundancy
* Improved physical security and video surveillance
* Access to 24/7 on demand technical support
* Proactive service monitoring and SMS or email notifications
* Equipment is located in an environmentally controlled space with dry fire suppression
* Uptime guarantees backed by an SLA
Data Center Facts
* Multi-homed network with 99.95% uptime backed by our SLA
* Redundant UPS power with 100% uptime backed by our SLA
* FM-200 clean agent dry fire suppression
* Anti-static tile with over head wiring and power
* Main power is backed up by a Cummins diesel generator
* The entire data center receives conditioned power from redundant Powerware UPS systems.
* Redundant power is delivered to each rack as an A & B feed each coming from separate Power Distribution Units
* The data center is located on a newly upgraded power grid
* 150 ton capacity, redundant Carrier HVAC system
* N+1 Cold Water Pumps
* N+1 Precision Aire Air Handlers
* Our facility is located outside of the 100 year flood plain.
* The building has an F3 wind rating, capable of withstanding 110 mph winds.
* Building exterior skinned with 10 gauge steel studs, 1/2 inch concrete board with a full trowel membrane, 3 inches of Styrofoam, a 3/8 inch trowel of concrete (in mesh) and an additional membrane.
All entrances to our facility, entrances to the data center areas, and each individual data center row is monitored 24/7 by digitally recorded video surveillance.
The Data Center does not adjoin any exterior walls. All visitors must be authorized for access through an enrollment process that includes generating a photo style ID badge and capturing finger print bio-metric information. Visiting clients are required to check in at the front desk to check-out their photo ID badge. Access rights and identity for visitors are then double checked and their activity is logged by the bio-metric controllers located on all access points to the data center. Only an authorized set of Red Anvil personnel has access to the data center. No other individuals are allowed access without prior authorization and an appropriate escort.